Oklahoma Real Estate License Renewal Requirements
21 hours of continuing education. Courses must include:
- 1 hour Broker Relationships Act (BRA)
- 1 hour Code and Rules (CAR)
- 1 hour Contracts and Forms (CON)
- 1 hour Fair Housing (FHR)
- 1 hour Hot topic (HOT)
- 1 hour Professional Conduct (PSC)
- 15 hours of Electives
Renewal Cycle: Every 3 years from date of license, counting from month licensed in, renewal is no later than last day of 36th month.
Inactive: Licensees who maintain inactive licenses are not required to complete continuing education; however, if a licensee desires an active license, the licensee will be required to complete the required hours prior to activation of a license.