Roster Reporting Procedures for Alabama
Upon completion of all the course steps, a certificate will immediately, and always be available for printing from your account.
Your continuing education credits will be transmitted electronically through CMap the following business day after course completion. The report date will be available within the students account.
NOTICE FROM THE ALABAMA REAL ESTATE COMMISSION:
CMap Student Instruction Sheet
Check Your Course Credit on the Commission Website at arec.alabama.gov
- Click the Online Services Login button in the center of the page on the Commission website.
- Log in by typing your license number, last four digits of your social security number, and your date of birth. Your date of birth must be entered as MM/DD/YYYY.
- Next, you will be prompted to either set up security questions or answer a security question that you have previously chosen. Your answers are NOT case sensitive. Click the "Continue" button to proceed.
- Next, you will have the opportunity to change your home address and/or mailing address if needed. If no changes are needed, click Licensee CE Credit under the Available Services.
- This Licensee CE Credit screen shows current CE courses that are eligible to be used for license renewal or activation. Remember, once your license has been renewed or activated, you will have to click on View Archived to see these course credits.
- You will have the option to evaluate a course for up to 30 days after it is completed. If a course is archived during the 30 days, an evaluation can still be submitted in the View Archived section.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO REMEMBER
- Schools have 10 days after course(s) completion to report your credit. (Rule 790‐X‐1‐.12)
- If incorrect information appears or if course(s) are missing, please contact the school with whom you completed the course(s) in order to correct.
- If your credit is NOT showing under current credit or in the View Archived section, the Commission does not have it and you do not have credit!
- The evaluation is optional and does not affect credit in any way. However, the Commission welcomes your comments and would like to hear from you.
1201 Carmichael Way
Montgomery, AL 36106
Phone: (334) 242-5544
Fax: (334) 270-9118
Website: https://arec.alabama.gov/arec/ or Click Here to go directly to the site.