Real Estate Continuing Education Online Courses Since 1998
Connecticut Real Estate Continuing Education - CONNECTICUT School Code: RCE 1095
3.0 hours CT Real Estate Law Review and Fair Housing Part 2 Course Syllabus
3.0 CT 2018-2020 Mandatory Core Law Part 2.
This mandatory continuing education course meets the requirements for the 2018 to 2020 license renewal cycle. The topics covered include security deposits, licensee mistakes, fair housing laws, and NAR principles. The commission requested this course to be developed by the UConn Center for Real Estate. The Commission thanks the following individuals for their contributions:
- Ben Castonguay; Chair, Connecticut Real Estate Commission
- Lana Ogrodnik; Connecticut Real Estate Commission
- Amy Bergquist; Connecticut Real Estate Commission
- Kelly Harvey; Examiner, CT Department of Consumer Protection
- Kristen Haseney, Esq.; Associate Counsel, Connecticut REALTORS®
- Terry Hastings; Manager, Weichert Realtors, Ridgefield, CT
- Rhonda Ivey-Lentini; Dynamic Directions, Inc.
- Erin Kemple; Executive Director, Connecticut Fair Housing Center
- Lucy Michaud, Esq.; Asst. Ext. Professor, UCONN Center for Real Estate
- Valerie Votto, Esq.; Valerie Ann Votto, LLC